For some of us self-care can look many different ways with a lot of elements at play. For some of us that includes the addition of cannabis. Whether that be in some sort of non-psychoactive CBD form and/or the consumption of a variation of THC. Our newest Royal Highness candle collection was inspired by those who like to add a bit of cannabis to their self-care routine.
This new candle collection is the perfect hybrid of our original candle quality with a heightened burning experience. The Royal Highness Collection candles are packaged in metal reusable air-tight vessels with crackling wooden wicks. Our cannabis-inspired scented candles come in a variety of five fresh hemp leaf fragrance oil blends (Buds + Blooms, Herbal Remedy, Jade Meadows, Smoke + Embers, Token Trip).
- Pear nectar and dark red Goji berries intermingle with smokey rich woods and charred hemp for a sophisticated and intoxicating contradiction with Buds + Blooms. It's the perfect fragrance marriage!
- Herbal Remedy serves up an herbal medley of black tea and cannabis rounded out with a complex base of green patchouli and warm amber.
- Jade Meadows bursts with bright floral resins, and a hit of chronic kush create a psychedelic trip with a hint of spice.
- Smoke + Embers brings you something that's sexy and undeniably luxurious. Scent notes of exotic woods and seductive amber dance slowly with hemp smoke in a euphoric and psychedelic trip to a rich, foreign land.
- Close your eyes and imagine that it's 7 pm in Havana on a warm summer evening. Music's playing in the background and the sun is setting on your skin. Once this candle is lit, be transported there with sweet tobacco and cannabis flower notes combining for an essence reminiscent of a smokey Cuban cigar with our Token Trip scent.
With every purchase made from this collection we donate a percentage of proceeds to The Last Prisoner Project. The Last Prisoner Project is a nonprofit organization dedicated to cannabis criminal justice reform. LPP was founded in 2019 out of the belief that if anyone is able to profit and build wealth in the legal cannabis industry, those individuals must also work to release and rebuild the lives of those who have suffered from cannabis criminalization.
Shop the Royal Highness collection here! (Please Note: No cannabis is included in any our of products!)